Please Note: The views expressed in this blog are my personal views and understanding. These views do not represent Islam. Since, I am a Muslim, all the views expressed are seen through the lens of Islam as I see it. It may or may not coincide with Islamic teachings due to my personal shortcomings. This is a Muslim's blog, not a website teaching Islam. Everything good that is written is from Allah, every mistake below is from my own self.  TaqabbAllahu Minni wa minkum wa astaghfiruAllah, All comments are welcome.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

You have a problem ???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salaam old man, these slide show's really an eye opener :(, reminding me not to dwell on our own sorrow, there r others who's more unfortunate than us. What we consider a huge problem is nothing but a petty thing comparing to theirs. Problems r to be solved not to be dwelled and grieved about. I felt like crying after watching this and it's ur fault, hik hik hik, now give me tissues. Jazakallah Khairan for everything.

Nurul Husna said...

assalamualaikum

masha Allah...the slide make my tears come out. May Allah help our sisters and brothers in Somalia.

Alhamdulillah.