Please Note: The views expressed in this blog are my personal views and understanding. These views do not represent Islam. Since, I am a Muslim, all the views expressed are seen through the lens of Islam as I see it. It may or may not coincide with Islamic teachings due to my personal shortcomings. This is a Muslim's blog, not a website teaching Islam. Everything good that is written is from Allah, every mistake below is from my own self.  TaqabbAllahu Minni wa minkum wa astaghfiruAllah, All comments are welcome.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Forgive me O Allah !

Forgive me O Allah !

Forgive me O Allah

Forgive me O Allah !

I pray to You My Lord

You are the only one God


With all our divine knowledge

we Muslims are still heedless

Of Your divine guidance

we think we are now needless !


we betray our beloved Prophet

on whom forever be peace

we try to buy this world

paying hereafter as the fees


our prophet wept for our future

but our eyes weep no more

we enjoy the daily comic strips

but a hadith to read is a bore !


produce O Allah as You promised

a group which follows the straight path

and make me Allah the Merciful

thy servant and that group's part


Guide us all O Allah

on the Siratal Mustaqeem

so we see Your glory O Lord

on the blessed Yaum ad Deen

SIM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mashallah that'z beautiful... may allah 4 give all of us...
I luv allah swt